This blend of crisp Ceylon and fresh passion fruit and mango creates a light and fruity combination that is great any time of year. It brews into a deep, reddish infusion with a euphoric, bright aroma that lends itself to versatility; a steamy pot will warm you up when it's cold out while an iced cup will keep you cool on hot summer days.
Ingredients: black tea, mallow flowers, marigolds, mango & passionfruit flavoring
- Premium mango black tea
- Brisk black Ceylon tea with a mango twist
- Iced Tea Pouches make 1/2 gallon each
- 24 Iced Tea Pouches ~ 200 servings
- Caffeine: High
QUICK CONCENTRATE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 5 minutes in 16 oz. of 212ºF water with agitation. Remove the bag and squeeze out excess.
- Top up to 1/2 gallon (which is 2 quarts or 64 oz.) with cold water. Serve over ice.
COLD BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Steep 1 bag for 6-10 hours in 1/2 gallon (which is 2 quarts or 64 oz.) of cool water. Remove bag.
- Serve over ice.